Workshops and Talks
All material of our workshops can be found on our OSF project. This project also contains templates for consent forms (data privacy etc).
- 23.2.2018: Maintaining privacy with open data (Workshop with Ruben Arslan)
- 11.9.2017, 14-16: Curate Science - Estimating the Trustworthiness of Empirical Research by Quantifying its Transparency (Talk by Etienne LeBel)
- 15.5.2017, 9-16: Preregistration Master Class (Workshop with Chris Chambers)
- 17.5.2017, 16:15 - 17:45: Examining Psychological Science through Systematic Meta-Method Analysis: A Call for Research (Talk by Malte Elson)
- 18.5.-19.5.2017: "Practical Recommendations to Increase the Informational Value of Studies" (Workshop with Daniel Lakens)
- 29.11.2016, 16:00-18:00: Preregistration Workshop (Felix Schönbrodt, Anne Scheel & Clemens Stachl)
- 26.10.2016, 16:00-18:00: Björn Brembs (Universität Regensburg): Our Digital Stoneage: Why canceling subscriptions may just yet save scholarship
- 29.6.2016, 16:00 (st.) - 18:00: Felix Schönbrodt & Stella Bollmann: Advanced Power Analysis (limited places; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10.3.2016 & 11.3.2016, 11:00 - 17:00: Felix Schönbrodt (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München): Do's and Don'ts of data analysis: Lessons from the replication crisis (organized by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Psychologie, DGPs)
- 29.2.2016, 16:00 (st.) - 18:00: Alex Etz (University of Amsterdam): How replicable is psychological research? A Bayesian reanalysis of the Reproducibility Project : Psychology
- 19.1.2016, 16:00 (st.) - 18:15: Felix Schönbrodt: An introduction to Bayes factors and sequential testing (limited places; email@example.com)
- Dec 2015: Felix Schönbrodt, Johannes Albert-von der Gönna, Moritz Heene: How to detect publication bias and p-hacking: An introduction to p-curve, R-Index, and meta-regression.
- Nov 26 2015 (TBA): Etienne LeBel: Introducing Curate Science (curatescience.org)
- Nov 5, 2015: Daniel Lakens (TU Eindhoven): Differentiating among possible truths: A workshop on pragmatic statistics and transparent research practices
- Sep 30, 2015: Jonathon Love (Amsterdam): JASP - A Fresh Way to Do Statistics (14-16, room 3322)
Voluntary commitment to research transparency
This moved to a separate website.